Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Question of the Week



Once a week you will be invited as young people hanging out at the church, to think theologically about contemporary issues and questions I am asked by young people about God, faith and the church. Don't be scared. When I say "think theologically," I mean allow your faith to shape your comments and questions. We all have something to say about this life we are living with God, so I hope you jump right on in and allow your unique voice to be heard.

There is not about right or wrong, it is about seeking Truth together. So no debating or all out slam wars please, :) this space is for conversation. Take time to listen, think, respond and grow from each other. Look forward to hearing you speak!

During Lent an advocacy committee of the church has invited us to think about creation and our care/stewarship of all created thinkgs. So I thought we would kick off the "question of the week" element of our blog with Creation Care questions.

Oh well, time to begin. Enjoy!


Is pollution that big of a problem?
Will your children be effected by pollution in their lifetime?
What does God's word say about it? (look in Genesis)
What is our role as humans as it pertains to the earth?

No comments: