Saturday, May 26, 2007

Youth Serving at Luke 14:12 on Friday, June 1



"He said also to the one who had invited him, "When you give a luncheon or a dinner, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, in case they may invite you in return, and you would be repaid." Luke 14:12

The youth group will be serving at Luke 14:12 on Friday, June 1.
Luke 14:12 now meets at Belmont Church on 17th Ave.
Drop off and pick up is at Belmont Church, not at Belmont UMC.
Please arrive between 11:40 am and plan to leave at 1 pm.
If you have any questions contact Lanecia.
You can learn more about Luke 14:12 at:
www.luke1412.org

Leave a comment or call the Youth Ministry if you are planning on attending.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!
Ellen

Keller said...

My mom and I are going to be there...

Belmont Youth Ministries said...

YEAH! See you all there. Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I will be there too!

Mary

Anonymous said...

I shall come!

Anonymous said...

uh....that last one was me. sorry

Hannah