Peace of Christ, friends.
As you think about 2011, I would like to encourage you to check out the Evening Class Catalog for University School of Nashville.
www.eveningclasses.org
Youth parent, Betsy Hindman, introduced me to this great opportunity for people in our community to learn a variety of things this winter and spring. After reviewing the online catalog, I decided a number of the classes being offered may be beneficial to the heath and wholeness of the youth of BUMC and their parents. I strongly encourage you to look at the classes in the area of "Issues & Ideas."
If you are interested in attending a class, please let me know. I may join you.
Have a great weekend.
Be God's,
lanecia a. rouse
bumcyouth.blogspot.com
"Our lives are unique stones in the mosaic of human existence-priceless and irreplaceable." Henri Nouwen
As you think about 2011, I would like to encourage you to check out the Evening Class Catalog for University School of Nashville.
www.eveningclasses.org
Youth parent, Betsy Hindman, introduced me to this great opportunity for people in our community to learn a variety of things this winter and spring. After reviewing the online catalog, I decided a number of the classes being offered may be beneficial to the heath and wholeness of the youth of BUMC and their parents. I strongly encourage you to look at the classes in the area of "Issues & Ideas."
If you are interested in attending a class, please let me know. I may join you.
Have a great weekend.
Be God's,
lanecia a. rouse
bumcyouth.blogspot.com
"Our lives are unique stones in the mosaic of human existence-priceless and irreplaceable." Henri Nouwen
No comments:
Post a Comment