Monday, June 4, 2007

Monday Heifer Ranch Reflections by Megan & Kate








Day Reflection from Megan...

"Today I did an activity called Landscaping. What I did was I mixed compost & shifted dirt to get the rocks and big clumps out. I had a great time helping the ranch!
Today I learned that you should NEVER put rabbit poop into a bag & forget about it! It is absolutely horrible!"

Day Reflection from Kate...

"At Heifer today I learned a lot about teamwork. First this morning we did low ropes challenge. You did many things but 1 of them: there was a wooden structure that is smaller than a balance beam & you had to go on it blind-folded, but you had people that you could lean on and they helped you along the way. It taught me to trust. Then I made a pizza from scratch & milked a goat. 1 thing I learned from that was, we can go to the store and get a pizza but we should think about who planted the ingredients of pizza and we should be thankful for that."

No comments: