I will be out of the office at the Youth Specialties Ministry Conference Wednesday evening, October 17- Monday, October 22. I will be on vacation Tuesday, October 23-Saturday, October 27. I will not be checking email after Monday, October 22, however I will have my mobile phone with me. If there is a pastoral emergency contact one of the pastors at the church. If you need to reach me specifically, do not hesitate to call. If I do not answer, leave a message and I will return your call as soon as possible.
Thank you to all of the parents of the BUMC youth for you generous gift. When opened the gift and card that Lynn presented me last week, I was speechless for the first time in my life. :) I still struggle to find words to articulate my gratitude. You have taught me in so many ways how to faithfully love and be loved by others. Your support, prayers, encouragement, patience, grace and various gifts to me are treasures, a glimpse of Christ.
Thank you. Namaste.
lanecia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment