Monday, December 3, 2007

Parents Night Out 2007











Thanks to all of the youth and adult volunteers who helped to make our 2007 Christmas Parents Night Out GREAT! We received a total of $800 in donations. We are now able to share $400 for our Christmas Miracle Offering and provide gifts for others.

6 comments:

Keller said...

Great job, everyone! I know it's exhausting, but it's totally worth it!!!

Keller :-D

Anonymous said...

alex henry wins the award for 'cool kid of the month'! he is so sweet!

i had fun!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all of the youth and adults who served Saturday night. It was a great night in ministry. I must say, we do have some pretty cool kids connected to Belmont UMC. I love the children of BUMC! (the big ones too :)
lar

Anonymous said...

ohh, fine, the big kids are cool too. ;-D just kidding, all the kids at belmont are great, even my brother, i guess...;-D ha ha ha

Anonymous said...

Ha! I was talking about the 12-18 year old "big kids." :)
lar

eepearce said...

oh! those big kids! ;-D