Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lanecia's Sabbatical

An amazing opportunity has been given to me to receive some sabbatical time over the next few weeks starting tomorrow, October 15. I will be returning around the second week of November.

We have a great staff, Partners in Ministry team, youth and parents at BUMC, who will help to lead the ministry offerings while I am away. Some great things are being over the next few weeks that I hope you will receive.

If you have a question or pastoral emergency, contact Ken Edwards or Heather Harriss.

I will not be available via Facebook, work email or phone. I am really fully embracing this time for rest, healing, restoration and being still, and ask for your help in doing this by not trying to contact me along the way.

Continue to check the blog, Facebook page and email for ministry updates. Anthony will be responsible for keeping your updated.

I am very thankful for this opportunity. I look forward to seeing you all in a few weeks. I love you and will remember you often in prayer. Remember me.

Be God's,
lanecia a. rouse

No comments: