Movie time changed yesterday!!!
All interested (youth, parent, volunteers, friends) are invited to join me for the 4:10 pm showing of "Amazing Grace". A number of my friends have see it and highly recommend it. I am planning on arriving around 4:00 pm and eating dinner at Cheeseburger Charlie's after the film. If you are still in town and would like to check it out with me, let me know via email, the blog or phone.
Have a great day!
lanecia
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sounds fun...I may go, I don't know yet. I gotta check with Mary...
Keller :-)
Great! Hope you and Mary decide to join us. lar
Great movie and great conversations!
Keller :-)
i liked the movie. it is not a topic you hear about a lot. youu usually just hear about the civil war hear and stuff, but no one ever really thinks about how much the other countries struggled with it.
erin
p.s.-sorry for the typos, i didn't read it til after i posted!
erin
Yeah, it was a great story to know and a privilege to hear. I really enjoyed the conversation as well. Whenever I share in table fellowship with the youth at Belmont I live a better disciple for Christ. Thanks for joining me. It was a great evening.
lar
Post a Comment