Hello Friends!
Spring Break is right around the corner, can you believe it!?!
I hope that it is a good time of rest, play and renewal for all of you. We will not have UMY on March 18, but will be back together for UMY on March 25.
FYI:
I will be out of the office March 19-20.
The evening of March 22-March 25, I will be experiencing the Walk to Emmaus with other women of the faith.
"The Walk to Emmaus is a spiritual renewal program intended to strengthen the local church through the development of Christian disciples and leaders. The program's approach seriously considers the model of Christ's servanthood and encourages Christ's disciples to act in ways appropriate to being 'a servant of all.'"
To find out more about the Walk to Emmaus, go to:
www.upperroom.org/emmaus/
Pray for me during my Emmaus experience. Pray that I will fully receive the gift of this spritual renewal experience and that I will be open to many unexpected things that God still has for me to discover about life with God, neighbor and self through Jesus Christ.
Thanks!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey! sorry 4 not being in touch, i've been outta sorts. i can't believe spring break in almost over! n.e.wayz, best of luck with your spiritual walk lanecia. my prayers go with you in your walk with God.
peace.
Post a Comment