Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Perfect Day


What does your perfect day look like?

Not quite within the realm of questions I will normally ask, but hey...it's fun and interesting!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll start.

Today, I think my perfect day would begin and end in Dublin, Ireland (which explains the photograph). I'd start with a morning stroll along the river and then coffee & journaling at the cafe next to the James Joyce statue. After writing the world's greatest song, I'd spend about 2 hours in the Dublin Writer's Museum... inspiring. I'd lunch at my favorite Irish Pub with Bono, then the two of us would head to mid-day prayer at Christ Church Cathedral. I's spend the evening participating in a singer/songwriter circle with Paddey Casey and others at Damien Rice's flat. I would top it off the day by choosing one of many live music venues & singing along with the locals to every song.

Today I am dreaming of Ireland.
lar

Keller said...

hmmm... My perfect day would definitely be in the mountains while it's snowing. I would do snow angels all on fresh snow. Then, I would come inside and have super chocolately hot chocolate and have a meaningful conversation with some people. After that, I would do yoga for about 2 hours and then sing my favorite choir song (Here Am I Lord) with Erin :-D. And then, I would have dinner, which would consist of the lettuce wraps from P.F. Chang's and then some duck from Paris and a molten chocolate cake from England. Then I would watch one of my favorite movies, Remember the Titans, and then have sleepover with my closest friends. And there you have it... my perfect day! :-D

Keller

Anonymous said...

my perfect day would be spent in seattle(with my grandparents, and family). first my grandpa (poppy) would make his world famous(or, at least, they should be) waffles for breakfast. then we would leave to go to the cabin. we would stop to eat lunch at Zeke's, an get to the cabin around 12:30. keller, hannah, mary, and our friends from asp ("the gang") would all be there, when we got there. next we would ride in the go cart, and play with Raven (a black, very energetic, standard poodle, who lives next door). next we would head into Leavenworth (a really cool bavarian town nearby). we would eat at the mexican restaurant (can't remember the name!), and have ice cream for dessert. then we would go to the outdoor theatre and see "the sound of music" with the gorgeous hills in the backround. finally, we would go back to the cabin and play spades till we go to bed.

this would be a perfect, full day!

erin

Anonymous said...

Snow & mountains... Seattle & The Sound of Music... can I have both my perfect day and then crash your's?
lar

Keller said...

sure Lanecia...if this stuff EVER happens, which they definitely SHOULD!!!

Keller :-)

Anonymous said...

you would love the cabin, and leavenworth, lanecia! you seriously should come with us one summer!
erin