Hello Beautiful People!
This morning I received an email informing me that a number of youth connected to BUMC, were awarded writing honors by the Pencil Foundation. My heart was full as I checked out the list on the Tennessean and saw a few of your names. Congrats!
I thank God for the talents you have been given and the opportunities to share them with people in and outside of our church community. I love hearing about your art shows, softball accomplishments, dance recitals, football games, wrestling matches, music concerts, swimming awards, basketball games, adventures with theater and love for the stage, soccer accomplishments, and debate tournaments. Whenever I get a chance to read your poetry, check out your song lyrics, be challenged and amused by your blog writings, and revel in the beauty of the world seen through your camera lenses I am amazed.
May you continue to offer beauty to the world and find joy in the many opportunities to fully live.
Peace,
lanecia
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks to the blog owner. What a blog! nice idea.
Post a Comment